Opening Day - Snovember 16th, 2018

toast21602

Either Brian Westbrook is shredding the gnar, or today is the first PASR day of the year as well. 

4 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Best opening day I’ve had. Fantastic. Ungroomed on the sides from the storm. The groomed stuff is great.

eb464b986c9b9cbf9acb866befefd03a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Today was the best opening day I’ve ever had. 

Rolled in at about 12:20, got my peak pass in about 5 minutes flat and was suited and booted by 12:50.  Saw @toast21602 in the lot and we ended up waiting for 2nd chair, and essentially the first riders down this season...in PA. 

Between Little Boulder and Freedom park we did 11-12 runs between 1 and 245 with a quick break in there. No lift lines longer than 2 minutes except the last run on freedom at 230, although we expected it. The conditions; fantastic. Couldn’t ask for better cord with ungroomed perder on riders right (highlight of my day). 

I believe toast counted 18 jibs on freedom. Pretty freaking legit, but not too surprising knowing Boulder. 

All in all it was an awesome day and a fun day with another PASRer. 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Rolled in at about 12:20, got my peak pass in about 5 minutes flat and was suited and booted by 12:50.  Saw @toast21602 in the lot and we ended up waiting for 2nd chair, and essentially the first riders down this season...in PA. 

Between Little Boulder and Freedom park we did 11-12 runs between 1 and 245 with a quick break in there. No lift lines longer than 2 minutes except the last run on freedom at 230, although we expected it. The conditions; fantastic. Couldn’t ask for better cord with ungroomed perder on riders right (highlight of my day). 

I believe toast counted 18 jibs on freedom. Pretty freaking legit, but not too surprising knowing Boulder. 

QFT all the above. Great riding with you again. 100% satisfied with the first day. Way better than I ever expected. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Nice report. Way to get after it!!!