Opening day thread 11/23/18

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I was up at 430 ready to ski. 

I got up at 9, had coffee, got the paper, fed the cat, read the funnies, pet the cat, checked True Blue's website, saw Main Street was opening at 10, then spent about an hour alternating between getting my RTMs and other equipment ready and drinking more coffee. Finally made it by 12:21.

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I got up at 9, had coffee, got the paper, fed the cat, read the funnies, pet the cat, checked True Blue's website, saw Main Street was opening at 10, then spent about an hour alternating between getting my RTMs and other equipment ready and drinking more coffee. Finally made it by 12:21.

Did you have a chance to update your stats??

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

were you warm enough out there today? I noticed that you only wore one face mask!!

I was nice and Toasty. I always wear a face mask and if it's too hot I'll take it off and put it in my pocket. Blue was blowing near some of the lifts which resulted in cold perder getting in my face. Fortunately the mask deterred all that cold perder.  On one lift ride the dude next to me was covering his face from the perder with his hand because he forgot his face mask at home.

Edited by saltyant

Upper Main St and x-ing taught the girls the term "cookies" - otherwise quite nice. No wait at all to board chairs yet. Enjoying our cocoa now. 

Gotta love  day that starts with skiing and ends with a televised performance at www.cafeimprov.com (broadcast Mon eve). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Upper Main St and x-ing taught the girls the term "cookies" - otherwise quite nice. No wait at all to board chairs yet. Enjoying our cocoa now. 

Gotta love  day that starts with skiing and ends with a televised performance at www.cafeimprov.com (broadcast Mon eve). 

Skiing was alright on the way home report to follow. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Johnny Style is still stylin. I’m bummed that the only time I met him he wasn’t even rocking anything out of the ordinary...

You’ve mainly only met the PASRs once at camelback in 2009..maybe make an effort to come to Blue sometime and ride with us. You’d enjoy a nice sausage Sunday!!

• Like 1