False Advertising Instances

Invisible charc

1 minute ago, AtomicSkier said:

MAC addresses are layer 2 (in the OSI model), thus, only exist in your local network.  

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty root and atomic Jeff know what they’re talking about.  My IT skills are back in QBasic and I even know that your html is not corresponding with your dot matrix or ethernet synergy. 

I'm clearly not technologically savvy, just trying to find a way to prove what I'm saying. But I can't seem to find any way other than I don't write like the guy, I don't have spaces between paragraphs, I never use words he does. So I basically give up. Any punishment I receive will be unjust.

Edited by saltyant

For heaven’s sake. Salty they are f’ing with you. I have seen a pasr post twice in my life before yesterday. I had no idea you eviscerate holding blues feet to the fire when they lie to us. Certainly not trolling.

EVERY single sentence I spoke in both posts was simple truth.

No ad hominim attacks, no calling out a single member of this board. (((( blue )))) pulls stupid 3rd grade blunders constantly. (like pretending their mountain is among the Rockies.)

i poke fun at neophytic ideas like a marketing department that thinks the first public image of a “resort” can be of a LARGER place 2000 miles away.

if you guys can’t make fun of holier-than-thou prissy pants blue when the blow it, what fun is putting up with it.

please leave salty ant be gents- he’s a good cat with researched opinions.

i asked the easy local singles lady which run it was on the main page she paused, checked.

& ended the chat.

just curious, my old knees want that run.

• Thanks 1

Just now, AtomicSkier said:

Salty...just to dig your hole a little deeper....Invisible charc has used 2 IPs that you have also used. 

I'm not technologically savvy, and don't know how IPs work exactly. But my only guess is because Windscribe uses common IP addresses, and this unknown troll is using the same VPN.

2 minutes ago, Invisible charc said:

For heaven’s sake. Salty they are f’ing with you. I have seen a pasr post twice in my life before yesterday. I had no idea you eviscerate holding blues feet to the fire when they lie to us. Certainly not trolling.

Thanks!! Do you use Windscribe because I'm at a complete loss regarding how we allegedly share the same IP.

Edited by saltyant

21 minutes ago, Invisible charc said:

EVERY single sentence I spoke in both posts was simple truth.

No ad hominim attacks, no calling out a single member of this board. (((( blue )))) pulls stupid 3rd grade blunders constantly. (like pretending their mountain is among the Rockies.)

i poke fun at neophytic ideas like a marketing department that thinks the first public image of a “resort” can be of a LARGER place 2000 miles away.

if you guys can’t make fun of holier-than-thou prissy pants blue when the blow it, what fun is putting up with it.

please leave salty ant be gents- he’s a good cat with researched opinions.

i asked the easy local singles lady which run it was on the main page she paused, checked.

& ended the chat.

just curious, my old knees want that run.

Wow just wow...nice try Salty...will we see you and Rajeev at blue tomorrow??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow...nice try Salty...will we see you and Rajeev at blue tomorrow??

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty try to get ILikeIceCream to come!!!  He’ll bring donuts. 

Nice try doing what? I'm not sure who Rajeev or ILikeIceCream are... ???

I have to do more reading on this Rajeev character. Seems very, very interesting.

Found this from, wow, almost 10 years ago. Apparently Steeze was similarly accused as I was tonight for the Rajeev debacle, and the post below appears to prove the unreliability of IP addresses on this site.

image.png.f225a1bdffbbcc7e4bbf7626d3c7a900.png

• Like 1