False Advertising Instances

Invisible charc

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I promise I'm not the troll. I dont write like that. I use Windscribe VPN to troll other forums so its entirely possible this guy is using Windscribe also to troll. Sometimes I forget to turn it off when switching between forums.

wait wait wait...you don't know what an IP address is, but you use a VPN to...hide your real IP address?  Give it up Salty.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RootDKJ said:

Let’s keep in perspective that salty created a whole message board, complete with fake accounts, threads and posts. 

That was a practical joke from last year and I deleted it after a few hours. I've turned over a new leaf. I bet this guy created his account when I was at Blue yesterday. Can you see the time?

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

When were you in internet jail??

When I got banned last year, member?

I'm pretty sure I got gas yesterday around 11 AM. Damnit if I had kept the receipt I would prove my innocence. I might go to the gas station to see if they can still print it.

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That was awesome I remember Schifdawg  said SaltyCat probably dressed up dead squirrels like PASR members. 

I had a lot of haters at the time and Toast said that me and Eaf should create our own forum. Skiing at Camelback I came up with a brilliant idea that took about an hour to do and it backfired horribly. Everyone hated it. So I deleted it and paid the ultimate price (3 day ban) for it.