Sign in to follow this  
GrilledSteezeSandwich

Day 2...November 24th...

1 minute ago, poconoceancity said:

Have this too. Chevy, Dodge and Ford for us.

2307CEA6-D984-4371-A0FB-3F2B88AF0A1B.png

Is the pickup truck a work truck?  My friend recently had her SUV crashed into and she’s driving a rental Nissan Altima and she hates it...it does have the push button start which is badass.  

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is the pickup truck a work truck?  My friend recently had her SUV crashed into and she’s driving a rental Nissan Altima and she hates it...it does have the push button start which is badass.  

Yes, it’s a work truck.

4 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

Yes, it’s a work truck.

:DMore importantly, did you make the trip to Hunter? If so, how was it?

21 minutes ago, antman12 said:

:DMore importantly, did you make the trip to Hunter? If so, how was it?

Nope, we bought a new house and have to throw away tons of stuff in this house before ski season. We’re listing it after New Years. I’m going to try to head up there this Saturday, unless something else on my Peak pass opens in PA.

58 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

That’s Great! I love how it’s all black. None of that old man chrome.

I hate chrome, I hate chrome bumpers. I hate chrome moldings, etc. Chrome can kiss my ass. 

Most of that is due to the fact that chromed items are essentially “non repairable” and need to be replaced. I can thank my job for that. Fixing a re-chroming things is now a thing of the past. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, poconoceancity said:

Nope, we bought a new house and have to throw away tons of stuff in this house before ski season. We’re listing it after New Years. I’m going to try to head up there this Saturday, unless something else on my Peak pass opens in PA.

Gotcha, I understand. 

Boulder will be open, unless you meant anyplace except Boulder opening this weekend. haha.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Gotcha, I understand. 

Boulder will be open, unless you meant anyplace except Boulder opening this weekend. haha.

I don’t know if I can do BB for a day trip again.

Great trip report. Snow looks deep. It’s impressive what that system can put out at near optimal temps. There might be a slight warmup coming, but after seeing that, there’s no reason to worry...

2 hours ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Great trip report. Snow looks deep. It’s impressive what that system can put out at near optimal temps. There might be a slight warmup coming, but after seeing that, there’s no reason to worry...

Thanks now I’m no longer worried!!

• Confused 1