Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GrilledSteezeSandwich

Day 2...November 24th...

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, poconoceancity said:

Have this too. Chevy, Dodge and Ford for us.

2307CEA6-D984-4371-A0FB-3F2B88AF0A1B.png

Is the pickup truck a work truck?  My friend recently had her SUV crashed into and she’s driving a rental Nissan Altima and she hates it...it does have the push button start which is badass.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is the pickup truck a work truck?  My friend recently had her SUV crashed into and she’s driving a rental Nissan Altima and she hates it...it does have the push button start which is badass.  

Yes, it’s a work truck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

Yes, it’s a work truck.

:DMore importantly, did you make the trip to Hunter? If so, how was it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, antman12 said:

:DMore importantly, did you make the trip to Hunter? If so, how was it?

Nope, we bought a new house and have to throw away tons of stuff in this house before ski season. We’re listing it after New Years. I’m going to try to head up there this Saturday, unless something else on my Peak pass opens in PA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

That’s Great! I love how it’s all black. None of that old man chrome.

I hate chrome, I hate chrome bumpers. I hate chrome moldings, etc. Chrome can kiss my ass. 

Most of that is due to the fact that chromed items are essentially “non repairable” and need to be replaced. I can thank my job for that. Fixing a re-chroming things is now a thing of the past. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, poconoceancity said:

Nope, we bought a new house and have to throw away tons of stuff in this house before ski season. We’re listing it after New Years. I’m going to try to head up there this Saturday, unless something else on my Peak pass opens in PA.

Gotcha, I understand. 

Boulder will be open, unless you meant anyplace except Boulder opening this weekend. haha.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Gotcha, I understand. 

Boulder will be open, unless you meant anyplace except Boulder opening this weekend. haha.

I don’t know if I can do BB for a day trip again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great trip report. Snow looks deep. It’s impressive what that system can put out at near optimal temps. There might be a slight warmup coming, but after seeing that, there’s no reason to worry...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Great trip report. Snow looks deep. It’s impressive what that system can put out at near optimal temps. There might be a slight warmup coming, but after seeing that, there’s no reason to worry...

Thanks now I’m no longer worried!!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×