Sunday 11/25/18..best snow of the season.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun session at blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the  upper lot at 720am and it was in the upper thirties with the fog rising. In the house were Phillycore, Atomic Jeff, JFDan, Justo, GSSucks, Matt Edge, Indiggio, Slim, Mrs. Snowbunski, TheRealKT, TP4, VTMark..and many others. 

Opening bell third day in a row with TruTV stay Jim Daily...perfect groomed snow to start..soft and fast...Main Street top to bottom first thing best run of the season as upper main got beat up come around to midway to lower Main became the GOAT greatest of all time of time began on Friday.  I skied the chute once and it wasn’t bad and x-ing still had fresh cord at 930am...

By the time I was in the parking lot it was in the upper 40s with a mixture of sun and clouds and almost 60 degrees now in the Lehigh valley.  Thanks again to the snowmakers for making the last three days at Blue a reality.:.and see everybody next weekend!!! JADIP

• Like 4

Just now, antman12 said:

Good evening all....

Rolled into BB lot at about 10:10 and was on the snow with my cousin by about 1030. We rode about 12+ runs by 1230 mostly off of the merry widow ii lift. My god that lift is slow...FFS. The snow was fast and a lot of fun. The park was fun and set up well as always. We only took a few runs down freedom and on the last 2 I "stuck" on the same rail and ate sh*t both times. The first time I figured it was my fault, the second time definitely not. At about 1230 I jokingly mentioned that we should go to blue, since he has a pass there too and much to my surprise he agreed and we finished our run and hi-tailed it Blue.

After randomly deciding we should head to Blue for some more vertical, we pulled into the upper lot around 130ish and were on the snow by about 145 with the agreement to leave around 4. I believe I saw some other Pasrs hanging out with @indiggio although im not sure. Apologies for not stopping, I wasn't too familiar with anyone. Like BB the snow was a lot of fun and we enjoyed riding some longer runs and some side trail fun. The park was meh, but I didn't have any expectations. Although I could ride the rail below in my backyard for 8 hours straight and never be bored.

Animated GIF

My biggest complaint about Blue is their snow making and the rain made that a non factor. They far exceeding our expectations and we had a blast.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, antman12 said:

After randomly deciding we should head to Blue for some more vertical, we pulled into the upper lot around 130ish and were on the snow by about 145 with the agreement to leave around 4. I believe I saw some other Pasrs hanging out with @indiggio although im not sure. Apologies for not stopping, I wasn't too familiar with anyone. Like BB the snow was a lot of fun and we enjoyed riding some longer runs and some side trail fun. The park was meh, but I didn't have any expectations. Although I could ride the rail below in my backyard for 8 hours straight and never be bored.

Animated GIF

My biggest complaint about Blue is their snow making and the rain made that a non factor. They far exceeding our expectations and we had a blast.

Nice report Antman..

9 hours ago, antman12 said:

After randomly deciding we should head to Blue for some more vertical, we pulled into the upper lot around 130ish and were on the snow by about 145 with the agreement to leave around 4. I believe I saw some other Pasrs hanging out with @indiggio although im not sure. Apologies for not stopping, I wasn't too familiar with anyone.

Yup, there were a few PASRs there yet: @Justo8484, @AngryHugo, @tarponhead & @mbike-ski
Sorry if I forgot anyone...

• Like 2

On 11/25/2018 at 9:39 PM, theprogram4 said:

Great to ride Main Street top to bottom in November!  Awesome job blue. Good to see everyone.  Stopped at kfc on the way home for chicken and waffles 

ive always said popeyes is better than kfc, but i only ever get the tenders at popeyes.  however, since kfc was so good on sunday, i decided to get actual drumsticks and thighs from popeyes on monday.  might have to rethink my rankings.  not sure about their tenders, but kfc takes the cake for the fried chicken pieces

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

ive always said popeyes is better than kfc, but i only ever get the tenders at popeyes.  however, since kfc was so good on sunday, i decided to get actual drumsticks and thighs from popeyes on monday.  might have to rethink my rankings.  not sure about their tenders, but kfc takes the cake for the fried chicken pieces

Popeyes biscuits are the best too

8 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Royal farms fried chicken though.........