No snowmaking? 31.3deg,68-72%humidity

Invisible charc

Guns are silent at JFBB too....this is just a huge conspiracy for us just not to ski!!!!!  What the fuck is going on at Camelback??????   Let me rephrase that....who the fuck cares whats going on at Camelback??????

What the fuck kind of world do we live in when they cant make snow at 31.3 degrees?????  I bet Bear Creek is just laughing at everyone else with their "Mr Chilly" they bought a couple years ago to cool the water.  

On a more serious note, whats going on at Elk?  Havent heard at all if they are making snow or not.  

I asked for ski socks for Christmas, BTW.  Just thought you guys would like to know that.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Guns are silent at JFBB too....this is just a huge conspiracy for us just not to ski!!!!!  What the fuck is going on at Camelback??????   Let me rephrase that....who the fuck cares whats going on at Camelback??????

What the fuck kind of world do we live in when they cant make snow at 31.3 degrees?????  I bet Bear Creek is just laughing at everyone else with their "Mr Chilly" they bought a couple years ago to cool the water.  

On a more serious note, whats going on at Elk?  Havent heard at all if they are making snow or not.  

I asked for ski socks for Christmas, BTW.  Just thought you guys would like to know that.  

Elk has to finish planting trees before they can blow. Camelback has decided to push all of their snow to tubing so they can get that open, and hopefully you get your sucks for Christmas! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Did you ask for ski socks with pictures on them?

No.  Could you imagine if i did get socks with pictures on them?  Everyone would assume the pictures are of me.  Then i would have to explain that i dont know who is on my socks, or where the pictures were taken.  What a nightmare.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

You’re on fire today!!!