December 1-2 roll call thread!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Montage and Shawnee open today. Montage $30 lift tickets. Didn’t see price for Shawnee

What's your full analysis for Blue next weekend? High probability of Lazy Mile opening? Looks like they will get to blow every night starting Tuesday. Should be much better conditions next weekend?

Edited by saltyant

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

What's your full analysis for Blue next weekend? High probability of Lazy Mile opening? Looks like they will get to blow every night starting Tuesday. Should be much better conditions next weekend?

The beer will be cold next weekend too. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You should start. 

Once I chugged a bottle of grape vodka and nearly died. After that I no longer had any interest in alcohol, though I will down a screwdriver every few years at The Bookstore Speakeasy.

Edited by saltyant

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Once I chugged a bottle of grape vodka and nearly died. After that I no longer had any interest in alcohol, though I will down a screwdriver every few years at The Bookstore Speakeasy.

What an odd way to approach alcohol.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Yeah, but now look at you. 20 years after that and you’re back. 

Hah never really left, it was just a bad week lol! We had 2 mini vans and they were actually pretty nice - mercury villager (re-badged Nissan Quest) and Toyota Sienna. Both drove pretty well in the snow, could fit skis and captains chairs were key for traveling with lil kids, so much better than the SUV’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk