December 1-2 roll call thread!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

They posted that opening Sat is weather dependent in a comment. I hope to be there Sat AM if open and it looks like rain will hold off til PM

On their Facebook they changed it to tomorrow 8-4pm.  Will we see you at the rope drop?

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

On their Facebook they changed it to tomorrow 8-4pm.  Will we see you at the rope drop?

Wao Upper Main Street is open. Very excite! I am not a big fan of Midway so Upper Main Street is a nice addition. Hopefully no more planking on marbles on my RTMs.

2 hours ago, Schif said:

I'm equal parts excited and scared. I've never parked in the top lot. 

It’s pretty badass..you get to ski a run before you even board a lift.  No looking before you leap...not many places can you do that..montage, Jack Frost Belleayre and Blue knob come to mind.  

3 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Glad I didn’t take a mental health day today. 

I’m heading up soon hopefully the rain clears out.  Pretty hard to pass up another day of November skiing in PA...about as rare as a 70 degree day in February..wait hold up they’re both becoming normal..

6 hours ago, saltyant said:

Wao Upper Main Street is open. Very excite! I am not a big fan of Midway so Upper Main Street is a nice addition. Hopefully no more planking on marbles on my RTMs.

Salty I’m going to show you a new trick I learned called a 170..it’s mad steezy Yo!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1