$200 Montage Season Pass

enjoralas

34 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They must have serious cash flow issues. 

All of those things offered on that site are given by the companies in trade for advertising. The site then sells the items to generate revenue in return for the advertising.

If I lived closer I'd jump on that deal.

Edited by trackbiker

10 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

All of those things offered on that site are given by the companies in trade for advertising. The site then sells the items to generate revenue in return for the advertising.

If I lived closer I'd jump on that deal.

Wow just wow...if it was $100 it still wouldn’t be worth it for most of the PASRs. 

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

sometimes i feel as if im the only pasr other than schif who has ridden long haul

I've done it. People give me hell sometimes on here when i say I don't like slow lifts, but I stand by my position. My overall fun level is so much higher when riding High Speed Quads. Last year on Powder Day I was so stoked to hit deep untracked powder on Fast Track and Runaway, but Long Haul took so damn long that I only did one top to bottom run. Just didn't want to wait 15 minutes until the next run due to having attained extremely high stoke levels.

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I've done it. People give me hell sometimes on here when i say I don't like slow lifts, but I stand by my position. My overall fun level is so much higher when riding High Speed Quads. Last year on Powder Day I was so stoked to hit deep untracked powder on Fast Track and Runaway, but Long Haul took so damn long that I only did one top to bottom run. Just didn't want to wait 15 minutes until the next run due to having attained extremely high stoke levels.

problem is if long haul is down, it takes 2 lifts to get to the top of the mountain which takes forever

Long Haul is great because it gives you time to enjoy a quality beer, and sometimes a snack. Also it's about as far from anything else as possible so it's extremely peaceful. Though at night when there aren't many people there in general and you don't see anyone on the trails near you, and no one is on a chair in front of or behind you it gets fairly eerie. 

• Like 2

I've never ridden the long haul because its never open. and I've been to montage a lot past couple seasons. I don't care if its fixed, or replaced with a newer fixed grip, just run the damn thing.   I shouldn't need to take two lifts for 1k vert.

The speed doesn't bother me. Anytime I think a lift is slow, I just think back to my time at smuggs. Holy hell does smugglers notch need some new lifts.

44 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

I won a Montage season pass a couple years ago but never ended up using it after I tore my ACL at the end of January. I gifted it to another PASR and they never went either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

730fdd33fe99192f69e3798aa4d5c201.jpg

If I had a season pass at montage I’d never go.  Montage is stuck in the 80s.  Slow lifts..too half is flat...and it’s far away. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rgrwilco said:

I've never ridden the long haul because its never open. and I've been to montage a lot past couple seasons. I don't care if its fixed, or replaced with a newer fixed grip, just run the damn thing.   I shouldn't need to take two lifts for 1k vert.

The speed doesn't bother me. Anytime I think a lift is slow, I just think back to my time at smuggs. Holy hell does smugglers notch need some new lifts.

Smugglers is ridiculous.  It’s stuck in the 80s like montage.  

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If I had a season pass at montage I’d never go.  Montage is stuck in the 80s.  Slow lifts..too half is flat...and it’s far away. 

That's a shame. Some good times to be had up there. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Schif said:

That's a shame. Some good times to be had up there. 

I’ve skied there plenty of times...I wish there was some sort of a runout after white lightning and boomer.  A shame to get all that speed and then have to put on the brakes.  What was a deal breaker for me at montage is that the last time I was there I skied for 5 hours and only got in as much vert as at 2 hours at Blue.  

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve skied there plenty of times...I wish there was some sort of a runout after white lightning and boomer.  A shame to get all that speed and then have to put on the brakes.  What was a deal breaker for me at montage is that the last time I was there I skied for 5 hours and only got in as much vert as at 2 hours at Blue.  

That’s cause you’re a size queen

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow I'm surprised you skied somewhere that's not Blue or Jackson Hole. White Lightning needs more run out for those who opt to slide down without skis on. That one time on the White Lightning I picked up so much speed, just like The Stig, that I almost made it right to the lift with 170s in hand.