Weekend Roll Call thread...12/8-12/9..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hey All,

It’s almost another weekend...the third weekend of the ski season.  Are any PASRs gonna be at Blue mountain the true mountain this weekend?  I plan on being there both days.  Looks like some sunshine and comfortable weather...should be a nice one!!!

Ok I can make it to the true mountain! Will the six pack be open? I havent been keeping track but I plan to go anyways.

30 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hey All,

It’s almost another weekend...the third weekend of the ski season.  Are any PASRs gonna be at Blue mountain the true mountain this weekend?  I plan on being there both days.  Looks like some sunshine and comfortable weather...should be a nice one!!!

Maybe Saturday, maybe Sunday or maybe not at all.

Btw its 4th weekend of the ski season in PA....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

She only has one bday a year lol  but they get hyper social and with the new school almost every kid gets invited because of the feels. I miss 99% of them but every once in awhile even I have to play chauffeur. When your 85 year old grandma is like are you coming to the annual cookie baking you gotta show up. I'd much rather make some turns and drink beer with you shit heads but she could die any minute so priorities.

I hear you...you’re a nicer grandson than I ever was...

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

She only has one bday a year lol  but they get hyper social and with the new school almost every kid gets invited because of the feels. I miss 99% of them but every once in awhile even I have to play chauffeur. When your 85 year old grandma is like are you coming to the annual cookie baking you gotta show up. I'd much rather make some turns and drink beer with you shit heads but she could die any minute so priorities.

Wish my Nana was around to make Biscochitos, Tamales and Posole with.  Good for you getting in a visit.  

See everybody on Sunday!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Wish my Nana was around to make Biscochitos, Tamales and Posole with.  Good for you getting in a visit.  

See everybody on Sunday!

I never cooked with my grandma but I took her out to dinner a lot.  What’s crazy is I used to drive five minutes to have dinner at my parents house and now I drive 4 hours.  

• Like 1