Weekend Roll Call thread...12/8-12/9..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Just now, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I will say this is an awesome year to have our first Blue pass as they are putting the other NEPA Mts to shame with their early season efforts at opening terrain. Plus lines have amazingly been nonexistant so far.

But they have been leaving their lights on overnight! Their carbon footprint is atrocious so far! How can you support them?!?!?!?!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I hear you...you’re a nicer grandson than I ever was...

I see her all summer and she'll be in Costa Rica and Christmas but my family is oddly tight.

21 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Too much to hope for a skiable glade off Lazy?

Normally I would say that's a pretty bold move cotton but for you I say go nuts, once you break your neck your carbon footprint is going to get real small.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I will say this is an awesome year to have our first Blue pass as they are putting the other NEPA Mts to shame with their early season efforts at opening terrain. Plus lines have amazingly been nonexistant so far.

Blue has the most powerful snowmaking system in NEPA and the temperatures have been cooperative. Don’t worry the crowds will come..this weekend I expect moderate crowds but if you can get there early should have a bunch of runs in before lines fill the corrals.  

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue has the most powerful snowmaking system in NEPA and the temperatures have been cooperative. Don’t worry the crowds will come..this weekend I expect moderate crowds but if you can get there early should have a bunch of runs in before lines fill the corrals.  

I'm getting there for rope drop. My plan is to ski all the fresh cord on Vista and then ride Vista lift while everyone else goes down Midway. Then I'll have a completely empty and untracked Lazy Mile to myself.  Don't tell anyone my plan.

13 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm getting there for rope drop. My plan is to ski all the fresh cord on Vista and then ride Vista lift while everyone else goes down Midway. Then I'll have a completely empty and untracked Lazy Mile to myself.  Don't tell anyone my plan.

Wow just wow salty you’re such a pussy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2