Weekend Roll Call thread...12/8-12/9..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

40 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

He would beat those of that take the Main St chair, but I'd rather ski a top to bottom main st from the top then lazy, anyway.

Thanks, I like Lazy Mile better than Midway. But I like Razor's Edge better than both so I'm definitely not what Steeze called me, and not sure why Steeze is being a dosh, especially when I've been giving him lots of likes.

Edited by saltyant

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks, I like Lazy Mile better than Midway. But I like Razor's Edge better than both so I'm definitely not what Steeze called me, and not sure why Steeze is being a dosh, especially when I've been giving him lots of likes.

Are you even afraid to say the word pussy?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Sorry salty it’s tough love. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Naw. Just trying to keep it clean here in case there are young children reading this forum.

Kyle and Antman are the youngsters of this group...as far as I know the only PASRs left in their 20s now that Zonked, TP4, Salty, VTMark and Atomic Jeff hit the big 3-0