Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
toast21602

Bluest da Truest 12/7/18

Recommended Posts

Here to open it up. Blowing on Burma and Lazy. Can’t see much else yet. First run on good snow groomed out was nice. I have to head into work in an hour so I’m just taking some quick laps. 

 

 

5029489B-1A64-4CE0-A58E-F329D95D8AEB.jpeg

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of snow on Tuts and Lazy looks good to go. Excited to get on that tomorrow. Also blowing on whatever names trail that connects main to home stretch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Lots of snow on Tuts and Lazy looks good to go. Excited to get on that tomorrow. Also blowing on whatever names trail that connects main to home stretch. 

That’s the shuttle!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shadows said:

May be up later this afternoon. Most likely tomorrow

First day?? Get soooome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shadows said:

freshest edges I've had since 2009 lol

don't ruin them by freakin buttering rails

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Like mount them traditionally and buy a separate set of park skis

Why don't you buy a pair of trail shoes and actually run with us?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Why don't you buy a pair of trail shoes and actually run with us?

I thought you said there is no more group chat.  We're just going to run and pretend that we invited Shadows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I thought you said there is no more group chat.  We're just going to run and pretend that we invited Shadows?

Oh yeah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×