12/8/18...Saturday..PASR day...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

You guys missed it with your crazy early sched. The winds had the pow pow t-deep in BBaumer by early afternoon but you folks passed up the goods in favor of upper lot brewakis. Winds from the West will likely  have  blown the stash over to Sidewinder or beyond by this AM so I wish I had snapped a pic for you but, as they say, there are no photographers on powder day.

Maybe I can do it Blue style and post some pix of powdery trees in Utah for you

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

You guys missed it with your crazy early sched. The winds had the pow pow t-deep in BBaumer by early afternoon but you folks passed up the goods in favor of upper lot brewakis. Winds from the West will likely  have  blown the stash over to Sidewinder or beyond by this AM so I wish I had snapped a pic for you but, as they say, there are no photographers on powder day.

Upper lot Brewakis > patience
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Thanks and STFU

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Also my biggest food splurge yet at Blue. Cheeseburger, Fries, Soft Pretzel, large Hot Cocoa and one of those Raspberry cakey pastries. Of course the 10% discount brought total bill down from 20 to 18.

Thats a lot of food for $18. How much did you make your daughters pay?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Pushing out piles on Falls. Fingers crossed to be riding the magic couch all the way up tomorrow morning.

Did blue announce anything??  

Nothing on their Facebook but their Facebook has been slacking. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I like that Ski2Live is supporting blue mountain the true mountain. 

$18 is a bargain for all the food he got. When I went to a Phillies game this summer I think it was $11 just for nachos without cheese.

Edited by saltyant

14 hours ago, saltyant said:

$18 is a bargain for all the food he got. When I went to a Phillies game this summer I think it was $11 just for nachos without cheese.

Beer at the flyers games now are $12.75 for a domestic. If you get crab fries w/cheese and a bud light it’s $24.75. Lorenzo’s pizza slice and a beer is $18, that’s the best deal of them all down there 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I bet you do a lot of tailgating.  

I don’t actually, I took all of the weekday games in my plan so I don’t get down there until 5:15-5:30 and usually just get a beer or two at xfinity and maybe one at the game