12/9/18..better snow..Sunday

GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 minutes ago, antman12 said:

I think a public tar and feathering at the next PASR morning is in order. Anybody else agree? :nana

The guy thats harshing everybodys stoke about rain this weekend should probably play this kind of low key.  Or, take the focus off of him, which in this case, nice work.  

19 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

From my place I go 31 78 33 Hackettown Rd exit and back roads. But I sometimes come from my parents house in Jenkintown 15 min from Ft Washington Tpk exit.  And during a snow storm I could see opting for Tpk over back roads from either place, and opting for Lehighton over having to go up and over Mt coming from 145

Corrected route above

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

The guy thats harshing everybodys stoke about rain this weekend should probably play this kind of low key.  Or, take the focus off of him, which in this case, nice work.  

Image result for it's a bold strategy cotton
Edited by antman12
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

That is a bit extreme, but I think there should be some penalty like cleaning Doug's car, or helping with the criminal investigation into how Doug got high and forgot he was carrying his poles. 

Toast that was you who took and returned my poles. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Law said:

I seriously think they blew so much snow down there they were like fuck it let it sit. That's actually the smart thing to do which is why its so weird blue did it lol.......i hope for a sense of normalcy they didnt inspect the quad or something

I was thinking that they were going to pull a Camelback and leave the whales sit until after the potential precipitation this weekend.

Well you have about 2 miles of additional uphill driving going lower lot vs maybe 1/2 or uphill driving for upper lot.  The coasting to get to lower lot or out of upper lot is almost no gas.  Depends on current gas price and vehicle.  I know the Dude4Bides doesn’t like parking at lower lot because he has a GTI sports car and doesn’t want to begin a drive by going straight uphill.  Matt Edge always liked parking at the top so he could ski chute right away and the lower spine 

This makes my brain hurt. Sitting there and calculating the cost savings by parking in one lot over another would make me nuts. Why even leave the house at that point? Just stay home...costs nothing.

2 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

we gots new bathroom doors! I will no longer be able to stowe my skis on the trapezoidal window trim when i pee

I brought my skis and poles right into the upper lodge bathroom on Sunday and even brought them in the stall with me.  I’m glad we have those dividers between the urinals in the lower lodge.  I get stage fright when I pee..especially if somebody touches me while I pee. 

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I brought my skis and poles right into the upper lodge bathroom on Sunday and even brought them in the stall with me.  I’m glad we have those dividers between the urinals in the lower lodge.  I get stage fright when I pee..especially if somebody touches me while I pee. 

Nothing to be ashamed of. I'm sure you make up for it in other ways. Maybe karaoke ?

• Confused 1