12/9/18..better snow..Sunday

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain.  The temperature was in the 20s under overcast skies and there was even some frozen fog on the lower mountain some day attributed to the snowmaking cannons participating in operation Blizzard 3.0. 

In the house were Toast, Johnny Law, Atomic Jeff, JFDan, Matt Edge, The Dude4Bides, Indiggio, Enjorales, Enjorales Dad, Slim, TP4, Root, VTMark, Gah Skier George, JFDan, MBike mike, Mrs Snowbunski, Antman, and many others. 

Opening bell meant some carpet like snow on vista to midway to lower Main Street.  Upper Main Street was very very nice with some extra cushion for the pushing. Lower Main Street got rowdy fast..lazy mile was better than yesterday closer to packed powder..corners always fun especially with JLaw and Atomic Jeff on your ass..no homo. 

I did come around to chute once and come around had nice groomed snow and I made sure to check myself before I wrecked where SaltyAnt ate shit yesterday..ended session with more lazy miles..mostly Burma chairs since not much wait on that side.  Blue was selling lots of tickets and race team is out in full force.  Had some parking lot beers and then hit up the BMDI for breakfast food. Was well under $30 for three people including juice and fresh sausage..not bad...

it looks like the six opens tomorrow at least what I heard through the rumor mill. JADIP

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Pretty decent snow day today. Lazy was sooo much better today. Stopped in the lower lot on my way out. Blowing on challenge, not huge production. Really hard to tell what paradise looked like. Hopefully they will be done on tubing soon so they can focus on more trails. 

• Like 4

Pretty decent snow day today. Lazy was sooo much better today. Stopped in the lower lot on my way out. Blowing on challenge, not huge production. Really hard to tell what paradise looked like. Hopefully they will be done on tubing soon so they can focus on more trails. 
Done? The middle section is barely white and the family tubes haven't even started yet.

Sent from my Life Max using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, IceEidolon said:

Done? The middle section is barely white and the family tubes haven't even started yet.

I didnt actually look at tubing. I said hopefully they are done on tubing soon. 

Are you a tuber?  Why so much info on whats going on at tubing?

• Like 1

I didnt actually look at tubing. I said hopefully they are done on tubing soon. 
Are you a tuber?  Why so much info on whats going on at tubing?
I'm not a potato, I've been slow tubing maybe three times but I did take a look around when I drove by.

Just now, IceEidolon said:

I'm not a potato, I've been slow tubing maybe three times but I did take a look around when I drove by.

I thought they would have been further along on tubing by now. Every 4th post on thier facebook is from someone asking if tubing is open yet...has to bring in some big $$$.