Hunter 12.08.2018

antman12

9° at the base and 2° at the summit...so said the board at both lift stations. Luckily no wind and it flurried the whole time I was there along with still blowing snow on a few trails. Fantastic snow all around with a few more trails opened this week. One of the trails that they opened was Belt Parkway, a long blue from top to bottom and this is where the new Hunter North expansion connects to the mountain. Word has it they plan on opening the expansion on the 22nd. Pics of the new lift below.

It warmed up to a blazing 14° by the time I left around 2 o clock. 17 runs of the Kaatskill Flyaaaaa with a coffee break after 10 runs. Boy did the singles line come in handy, lines were getting pretty long for groups but singles were rolling thru. I managed to find the 420 hut but these kids were lames, they basically came to the mountain to party, not ride. They finally put in a couple new park features but still less than impressive. 

A great day with great snow but cot d*mn was it cold. Enjoy my lame *ss pics yo.

hh1.jpg

hh2.jpg

hh3.jpg

• Like 5

9 hours ago, tnt said:

do you mind divulging were that first glade pic is?

Sure, no problem I circled it in red below. They're going to need some more snow for them to be "good" again. Last weekend I went in there and quickly realized there wasn't a lot of snow compared to the weekend before.

image.png.29a913555c6d207d35f26ae4bbf7de38.png

13 hours ago, antman12 said:

Sure, no problem I circled it in red below. They're going to need some more snow for them to be "good" again. Last weekend I went in there and quickly realized there wasn't a lot of snow compared to the weekend before.

image.png.29a913555c6d207d35f26ae4bbf7de38.png

thanks. 

On 12/9/2018 at 6:01 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How do you layer underneath the jersey???  

On 12/9/2018 at 6:04 PM, antman12 said:

You ask too many off topic questions.

I do under armour, thermal long sleeve, sweatshirt. Add the jersey on top of all that.  I’d assume he does something close to that. 

7 hours ago, Kyle said:

I do under armour, thermal long sleeve, sweatshirt. Add the jersey on top of all that.  I’d assume he does something close to that. 

Yup. WB-Underarmour-longsleeve shirt-hoodie. If it’s cold I’ll swap the long sleeve for a sweater.