12/11/2018...making night moves.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. First night session since a rainy night in late March.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, Shadows, Antman and NMSki.  I arrived at the lower lot at 628pm. The temperature was in the upper 20s and winds were light. Was nice seeing the entire mountain from the lower lot...I let out a little high pitched yelp of Joy Nastar Glenn style. 

Lazy mile to the falls was very nice..no lip on the falls but it will come.  The snow was smooth and forgiving and barely any people were out. The few people who were skiing were the aggro teenage beginners who keep it spicy.  Main Street was a treat..a little sweet and low lower down but not bad. We did one run on Burma and was alright..a light out in one of the corners made it a little rowdier.  

Snowmaking was taking place on upper challenge, paradise, learning area and tubing. Blue is doing a really good job with snowmaking. They could have more terrain open but they’re focusing on getting really deep base depths. Homestretch is deep and the shuttle has like an 8 foot base...great stuff.   Anyway after 11 or 12 runs went to the lower lot had a single beer and was on the road back to the A at 910PM.  I’ll be back out Thursday night...we should have paradise open then. JADIP!!

Great night tonight. Made decent time on the drive and was on the snow by 530. Very first run I bust my *ss in the come around park, right to the hip. A very verbal "ouch" was let out while laying on the snow:rofl:rofl:rofl. After my 7th run I see NM,GSS,Jeff and Shadows and took 3 lift rides, 2 runs with them then 3 more by myself. Pretty damn good conditions all around, beautiful night/ blowing snow like crazy and no lift lines/ No complaints from me.

Story time- I was coming down Homestretch when I noticed NM,GSS,Jeff and Shadows all standing right next to each other at snows edge, eventually all see me riding toward and right past them with my hand high in the air for high five annd.....NOTHING. Thanks guys, thanks.

Image result for tom brady high five gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Great night tonight. Made decent time on the drive and was on the snow by 530. Very first run I bust my *ss in the come around park, right to the hip. A very verbal "ouch" was let out while laying on the snow:rofl:rofl:rofl. After my 7th run I see NM,GSS,Jeff and Shadows and took 3 lift rides, 2 runs with them then 3 more by myself. Pretty damn good conditions all around, beautiful night/ blowing snow like crazy and no lift lines/ No complaints from me.

Story time- I was coming down Homestretch when I noticed NM,GSS,Jeff and Shadows all standing right next to each other at snows edge, eventually all see me riding toward and right past them with my hand high in the air for high five annd.....NOTHING. Thanks guys, thanks.

giphy.gif

Well now you can compare yourself to the GOAT because of it. Not the worst thing in the world.