Winter Park 12.14.18

Barb

I’m gonna try and post updates throughout the day but I do t like taking my phone out in the lift so we shall see.

Out the door at 5:05am walking my dog. Bonus that I got to see 2 meteors from the shower. Very bright with long tails. Rolled into Mary Jane about 8:20. Scored the last parking spot in the “circle” near the lift.

Waiting for the lifts to open.

4d5727d78a5c35d3a980dc5dbf643ccb.jpg

9fadd390f369735527e103e1bd6eb6b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Barb said:

I’m gonna try and post updates throughout the day but I do t like taking my phone out in the lift so we shall see.

Out the door at 5:05am walking my dog. Bonus that I got to see 2 meteors from the shower. Very bright with long tails. Rolled into Mary Jane about 8:20. Scored the last parking spot in the “circle” near the lift.

Enjoy!

I hate taking my phone out on the lift too.  

80's on 8, NICE!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Barb said:

Now I have that Obsession song stuck in my Herman....have fun skiing today!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1ecad03c9d7c7df09fe6892fdd4adee3.jpg

4 runs so far. Been I. The sunny side lift which is super slow waiting for Panoramic lift to open. Today supposed to be the first day. Gonna head down the Mary Jane trail now and hopefully find some more fun terrain.

• Like 5

They finally opened the Panoramic lift and I was in line. Shortly after it stopped and they closed it again. Crap!!!! Sunny side lift is getting super busy and keeps stopping so getting off that terrain again. May not be able to get to Parsen Bowl today which is a bummer.

c07ae7335b6d90dee2e62de3ece3bcd0.jpg

Ended up on the bumped side of Mary Jane trail and decided to give it a try. Wasn’t pretty but I made it down jello legs at the bottom as that trail is 1700’ very.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Barb said:

They finally opened the Panoramic lift and I was in line. Shortly after it stopped and they closed it again. Crap!!!! Sunny side lift is getting super busy and keeps stopping so getting off that terrain again. May not be able to get to Parsen Bowl today which is a bummer.

c07ae7335b6d90dee2e62de3ece3bcd0.jpg

Ended up on the bumped side of Mary Jane trail and decided to give it a try. Wasn’t pretty but I made it down jello legs at the bottom as that trail is 1700’ very.

Nice I definitely have to hit up winter park for a day next trip to Colorado.  Last trip I wanted to but four pow days in a row kept me local because of the driving. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice I definitely have to hit up winter park for a day next trip to Colorado.  Last trip I wanted to but four pow days in a row kept me local because of the driving. 

I've done the Berthoud Pass in a snow storm and it is not fun. In fact it's not really fun when it isn't snowing.

18 hours ago, Barb said:

Mmmm..... Love me some Mary Jane!