Montage Holiday Sale

Mess

I am always looking for deals but am a little disappointed this year.  Montage now has a transferable triple ticket but it is the same price as Camelback at $129.  I really enjoy bringing my family to Montage especially when I was able to get $25 lift tickets or ski the morning ticket about $33.  I have trouble justifying driving the further distance for less trails/terrain.  Montage is a great family mountain and I wish them the best but will probably be passing this year.

2 minutes ago, Mess said:

I am always looking for deals but am a little disappointed this year.  Montage now has a transferable triple ticket but it is the same price as Camelback at $129.  I really enjoy bringing my family to Montage especially when I was able to get $25 lift tickets or ski the morning ticket about $33.  I have trouble justifying driving the further distance for less trails/terrain.  Montage is a great family mountain and I wish them the best but will probably be passing this year.

I agree with you. I fell $99 would be a more appropriate price for Montage. 

11 hours ago, Mess said:

I liked the $33 morning ticket as well. I could ski in the morning then get stuff done in the afternoon. 4 hours is plenty at Montage. I won't pay $58 to ski a couple hours so they lost a customer here as well.

I used to buy night passes for Montage for only $18 or something from Liftopia. Now they no longer offer them and charge $39 for night skiing Thursday thru Sunday, which I feel is too much especially when Blue only charges $35 for night skiing and you get so many more runs in. If I ski Montage I pay $30 for Monday thru Wednesday.

• 1 month later...