Bleu le Vrai - 12/17/18 - Grooming Razors

toast21602

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Snowmaking temps tomorrow night.  They might be able to get challenge open by the weekend if this midweek cool spell persists.  Challenge isn’t that far along. 

I hope so. Other than that I don’t see anything new opening for a while with the current forecast. 

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

That looks way better than i though it would.  Looks like they have some features ready to go for it too.  Thanks for posting that. 

We looked at Coming Soon from Paradise upwards.  Looks like fun, dodging all the people standing on Paradise at that intersection.

I don't know who they're kidding about opening it up if there's enough snow. 
I guess if by "enough snow" they mean like 4', because they have a bunch of runoff control logs strung from edge to edge all held there by rebar driven into the ground and sticking up 2-3' out of the ground (at least they have orange caps on them).  I doubt they're gonna move them to open up the run temporarily.

Edited by indiggio

30 minutes ago, indiggio said:

We looked at Coming Soon from Paradise upwards.  Looks like fun, dodging all the people standing on Paradise at that intersection.

I don't know who they're kidding about opening it up if there's enough snow. 
I guess if by "enough snow" they mean like 4', because they have a bunch of runoff control logs strung from edge to edge all held there by rebar driven into the ground and sticking up 2-3' out of the ground (at least they have orange caps on them).  I doubt they're gonna move them to open up the run temporarily.

I was really surprised they printed that. They may not want to promote people skiing that, especially if there are logs and rebar going across the trail. Imagine someone venturing over there at night?