Colder and Bolder - 12/18/18

toast21602

10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

February 5th..book a flight. 

Oh shoooot, it's like second year in a row. I'll be in  Dolomites 02/03-02/10. My only excuse is that I've booked it this summer and was aiming at the last week before the avalanche of school breaks.

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t know that’s where we park.  Will always be the same spot until they build a hotel or mountain village in that part of the lot. 

ok. I wanted to stop over with the new guy, I am trying to get him to join PASAR.

• Like 1

Was up this morning for a quick 12 runs. I took off of work and was originally supposed to ride Hunter, something came up so I settled for Blue. I also forgot to put on my underarmor base layer and never got warm. Not the best day of riding...bah humbug. lol

I shouldn't have gone so early, it was starting to soften up on my last couple runs.

6B87359A-242D-43C4-BA19-6F3EE397C241.jpeg

Edited by antman12
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Was up this morning for a quick 12 runs. I took off of work and was originally supposed to ride Hunter, something came up so I settled for Blue. I also forgot to put on my underarmor base layer and never got warm. Not the best day of riding...bah humbug. lol

I shouldn't have gone so early, it was starting to soften up on my last couple runs.

6B87359A-242D-43C4-BA19-6F3EE397C241.jpeg

Nice report...did they reopen come around park or upper Main Street??

Just now, antman12 said:

No and no. Paradise, Burma and the laziest of miles, basically.

I’m so used to wearing upper body under armor when it’s below 45 degrees. Lower body only when it’s real cold...last night I was a four layer player..under armor, long sleeve shirt, fleece and shell..was just barely warm enough not toasty.  Been a mostly chilly start to the season. 

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m so used to wearing upper body under armor when it’s below 45 degrees. Lower body only when it’s real cold...last night I was a four layer player..under armor, long sleeve shirt, fleece and shell..was just barely warm enough not toasty.  Been a mostly chilly start to the season. 

Yet another great thing about parking in the valley: easy walk out to car to add/drop layer, if necessary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Yet another great thing about parking in the valley: easy walk out to car to add/drop layer, if necessary.

Only thing more convenient in PA would be parking first row next to Phoebe Snow. I definitely love the PASR row. 

• Like 1