12/20...the calm before the storm. Lots of PASRs!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The reviews for the 95 were really good...you think it matters that much to me?  You think I’ve always skied on stiff ass mantras...fuck I’ve skied through the steepest tightest woods on skinny ass skis filled with core shots....you think I’m a gear head..you think if I see another pair of skis I like next month I’ll buy em???  Did you know I was born with a hole in my ass and haven’t shit myself in years.  

Whats a simpler powder ski???  Do you even ski powder...

1A55D6EB-E9C4-4DA8-9124-C278CEF8D907.jpeg

A3967CB0-B31C-4685-AF0F-8931F6177B17.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SallyCat said:

1281257611_Screenshot2018-12-2023_20_08.png.4821a598b06b8d1dda5ca32011cad1b6.png

Nah, that wasn't about wide vs narrow at all. It just looked like he bought a Ford to drive daily and a Cadillac to occupy a space in the garage meanwhile. But like I've said, stupid question ;) And OMG, have I been thinking a lot while I was asking it, there are so many things to digest about Doug's post now 😹

Doug is a human weeble-wobble.

It truly doesn't even matter what the fuck he skis on...

We all joke around about him not turning and shit, but quite honestly watch the man ski a mogul run and you'll be laughing and at the same time saying....

WTF, How, Seriously, Damn dude really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

the 10:30 am grooming of half of paradise was pretty cool yesterday

Yeah! I saw that. The fresh cord lasted 5 mins tops, and they've probably just been moving their groomers up in a single column, but it was a nice run out of nowhere.

• Like 1