Jack Frost 12.23.2018

antman12

My cousin and I met up at 8am with no set plans on where to ride. I was content with riding Blue, he threw out the idea of riding JFBB and we compromise on JF as I can’t really ride park at the moment. Im really glad he pushed the idea of JF because we had a very great time overall.  Beautiful sunny day with no wind mixed with nice made mad soft snow. 

It was a nice change from the norm to start at the top of a mountain and it’s pretty cool how large the area at the top of mountain is. Since only about half of the trails were open we didn’t get the full JF experience but some fun trail regardless. We particularly enjoyed “Lightning” to “Rivershot” and also “The Challenge” which we went back to many times each. We didn’t enjoy the terribly slow lifts. Brutal. 

Overall a great day and we both looking forward to going back when there’s more snow.  

B3C9FD7A-5F58-4BEF-9BF2-0FCE27B03398.jpeg

6267C1CA-3D8E-49B1-A94E-726D396DA351.jpeg

• Like 4

My cousin and I met up at 8am with no set plans on where to ride. I was content with riding Blue, he threw out the idea of riding JFBB and we compromise on JF as I can’t really ride park at the moment. Im really glad he pushed the idea of JF because we had a very great time overall.  Beautiful sunny day with no wind mixed with nice made mad soft snow. 
It was a nice change from the norm to start at the top of a mountain and it’s pretty cool how large the area at the top of mountain is. Since only about half of the trails were open we didn’t get the full JF experience but some fun trail regardless. We particularly enjoyed “Lightning” to “Rivershot” and also “The Challenge” which we went back to many times each. We didn’t enjoy the terribly slow lifts. Brutal. 
Overall a great day and we both looking forward to going back when there’s more snow.  

B3C9FD7A-5F58-4BEF-9BF2-0FCE27B03398.thumb.jpeg.2492c8f6f3253f8ca04abf252c2d30fb.jpeg
6267C1CA-3D8E-49B1-A94E-726D396DA351.thumb.jpeg.bdb39e123eaa80c17ef460e46f576a79.jpeg

You probably made a good decision for today condition wise since East mtn was open.

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1