12/27..nice snow..nice weather. Another PASR day.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

21 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Forgot to post this yesterday.
As seen in the parking lot on a crowded day at Blue...
We all had a good chuckle!

c7c6374637490665d57416747018d805.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some say a merry Christmas..I say Jerry Christmas Bahahaha 

New page and im pooping. Johnny Law please log it..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

6 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

That’s the most gaper-ish thing I’ve read in a long while. 

HTFU Salty!  

Remember when salty skied over 40 of the same run opening day at camelback fueled only by sugar cookies, cocoa and Ski2Lives snuggles...HTFU MF

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Remember when salty skies over 40 of the same run opening day at camelback fueled only by sugar cookies, cocoa and Ski2Lives snuggles...HTFU MF

I don’t understood how one goes from “die-hard” one season to “no-hard” the following season. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Burn out. 

If he doesn’t want to ski, forcing and pressing him isn’t going to make him want to get out more. 

Skiing was the most fun when I was getting better and advancing, like skiing blacks for the first time. Now that I've plateaued it's still fun to get out but not really as challenging. I'll try moguls and glades again this year because those were the funnest sessions I had last year. I suck big league in moguls, maybe I can challenge Indigio to a mogul competition.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Skiing was the most fun when I was getting better and advancing, like skiing blacks for the first time. Now that I've plateaued it's still fun to get out but not really as challenging. I'll try moguls and glades again this year because those were the funnest sessions I had last year. I suck big league in moguls, maybe I can challenge Indigio to a mogul competition.

You still have plenty to learn and room to progress, as do I.

Just switched my weekend ski day to Sausage Sunday.

• Like 2

Oh and I repeat why aren’t there ski racks by the new automatic doors at the lower lot.  Hundreds of people a day enter through those doors to go to the bathroom or other places in the lodge.  Where are they supposed to put their skis...I will be taking my skis into the bathroom until they put racks out there and I’ve noticed others have followed suit taking skis in the bathroom. I was looking over my shoulder looking at my skis from the urinal yesterday and if any asshole grabbed them I would go after him or her mid stream..wow just wow.  

I always take my skis into that bathroom. Probably will even they put a rack there.
  • Like 3

On 12/27/2018 at 6:45 PM, saltyant said:

Na last time I saw him was closing day at the True Blue when he met SallyCat.

His face, when I told him who I was, was one of my favorite memories of Blue. Definitely play cards with him for money: no poker face.

🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/28/2018 at 10:52 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I let blue know on Facebook and they said thanks for the suggestion and they are gonna work on a solution. 

They totally ignored your comment about bringing your skis into the bathroom. Their social media person missed a lot of opportunities for jokes about length, width, ripping...I mean, the possibilities are vast...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3