12/29/18...fast snow..sunny

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot around 7:20AM and the temperature was in the lower 40s with moderate winds.  In the house were Toast, JFDan, Atomic Jeff, Schifdawg, Indiggio, Bethlehem ford guy, Mrs Snowbunski, Enjorales, Enjorales dad, Justo, GSSucks and many others. 

I mainly skied Main Street as it was the smoothest and least amount of traffic.  Trails weren’t that crowded mainly season pass holders and race team. Yesterday’s rain put a dent into blues skier and rider visits.  Snow was super firm and fast given the temperatures..paradise was sort of rough and lazy has a few skeet spots showing through..upper Main Street as well.   I skied one run from tuts lane than crossover to the main lodge down vista to midway to little gap to Burma to shuttle to homestretch. That’s a long run. 

Had a few parking lot beers..enjoyed the sun not as good people watching as two days ago..when I saw sports bras and Asian invasion...I’ll be back tomorrow morning it’s sausage Sunday.  I just need to buy beer and mustard.  JADIP

747A61EE-C05B-4B18-AA91-66862F4C21EE.jpeg

• Like 2

Way firmer this morning than anyone could have imagined, which was odd.  Good skiing on Main street.  both lazy and paradise had interesting spots.  

i took the time to look back at last year.......11 degrees for first chair on 12/29/17.  100% open 12/30/17.  Good god we need some real snowmaking temps.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Only had one chance and messed up the second 2, oh well. First upload to YouTube ever lol.

Rich Homie Quan..Type Of Way would be good in the background..welcome to YouTube. I’ve been uploading videos since like 2009

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich