Sausage Sunday..12/30

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Did you like the moguls on Main Street?  You probably had to go back to some of the things you learned as a ski instructor at frost.  

It definitely wasn't the usual cruising along, enjoying life without a care in the world type of thing. Kept me focused for sure. I don't know... Was weird not just because of the sand, sugar or whatever that was but because of the dude who lost his goggles on the lift ride prior who had to tell me all about it, or the wall of people laying down and blocking the way skiers right off the lift on Tut's lane at 9:00 at night. Or the yard sales everywhere... again at 9:00 at night. To be expected on a holiday evening I guess. Guess I enjoy those quiet evenings at Blue when the place is empty. Who doesn't?

12 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

It definitely wasn't the usual cruising along, enjoying life without a care in the world type of thing. Kept me focused for sure. I don't know... Was weird not just because of the sand, sugar or whatever that was but because of the dude who lost his goggles on the lift ride prior who had to tell me all about it, or the wall of people laying down and blocking the way skiers right off the lift on Tut's lane at 9:00 at night. Or the yard sales everywhere... again at 9:00 at night. To be expected on a holiday evening I guess. Guess I enjoy those quiet evenings at Blue when the place is empty. Who doesn't?

The price is so much lower at night time..especially on a Sunday so that’s probably why it was so busy.  Don’t worry in a few weeks all the school kids will be out but at least they start to clear out around 730-8