Sausage Sunday..12/30

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from the first sausage Sunday of the season and rolled into the lower lot at 720am. The temperature was in the mid 30s and flakes were coming down.  In the house were NMSki, Atomic Jeff, Salty, JFDan, Toast, VTMark, TP4, Indiggio, Slim, Ryan, Mute, Root, Enjorales, Antman Enjorales Dad, MBike Mike, Matt Edge and many others.   

The six pack had issues the first hour so it was the quad and second civilian chair.  Main Street was smooth firm cord upper half kind of choppy lower half.  Lazy was crazy some runs and Paradise was spicy.  I even skied X-into once which was smooth frozen cord and snowboard gates set up.  

The parking lot was fun with a variery if fine meats, sausage, snacks and shrimp..a couple beers and comfortable temperatures.  Only one lifestyle shot from today. 

364AAC38-A7C3-4F47-A848-E8763DA267A4.jpeg

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 4

image.jpeg.ba62407e80e4d8a1b0c48699cebb4fb1.jpeg

Its was groundhog day once again at Blue Mountain.  Lazy and Paradise went to shit pretty early.  Main street held together the best, lower main typical.  Homestretch was spicy, but im sure it was nothing for Skitoolives kids.  

image.jpeg.58e8a973725b952acb75b013b40a2fe2.jpeg

The 6 needed some repairs early on, the quad looked like it was gonna be grumpy as well, but it turns out they just forgot to turn the lights on.  

image.png.8546bd0fada7a4de195134357861a9ed.png

Every lift ride was good for me.  

Image result for lots of good beer               image.jpeg.27c360db8721e5c41d84691d64e4ab14.jpeg

Parking lot was spot on.  Nice work by Enjorales.  

• Like 7

Conditions were got-damned terrible, but it was the best snow within 20 minutes of my house. Good first sausage Sunday. Credit where credit is due, Atomic dropped some mild and spicy Italian sausage on the group, and Steeze finally remembered the mustard. 

Going back out after wasn't the best choice, lol, say what you want about my choice of adult beverage but 8% will leave a mark. Fun fall on the falls ended that second sesh right quick.

Good times with good folk. Hope to see some of y'all tomorrow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thought the snow was gonna set up overnight, but surprisingly it was pretty soft from the get-go.

The groomers left the bumps that a couple of bumpers manually made yesterday, which provided ample entertainment today as well as some burning thighs.

Lower Main Street was a total bump field, consistently littered with fallen bodies and various pieces of ski equipment.

Thanks Enjorales for the meat & sausage samples!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk