12/31..groundhogs day..snowmaking.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I pulled into the lower lot at 7:20AM and it was 28 degrees and 33 at the summit entrance..mad inversion Yo!!  In the house were Atomic Jeff, Toast, Matt Edge, Root, JFDan, Indiggio and Slim.  

Managed first civilian chairlift and a good day for a fanny flap as the chairs were caked with manmade snow.  They blew some snow on lower Main Street and were blowing on razors, lower paradise, Central Park and homestretch.  Due to the inversion way more snow was accumulating lower down with only white grass on upper razors.  

Main Street was slightly better than yesterday to salt..paradise was sandy but the new manmade lower down made things smooth and lazy mile wasn’t so crazy as crowds were light.  We took the quad a few yikes to break things up and even the Main Street chair once to ski easy out to a fresh cord vista to Burma to shuttle to homestretch.  

No hanging out in parking lot today..I had enough beer yesterday and have a few end of year things to wrap up at work...ski everybody next year!!!!

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

If we didn't mix it up with various lifts, today would have gotten old pretty damn fast. Nice to get a change of scenery around the same old place. 

And an occasion lift ride on a non detachable chair gives your an appreciation of high speed lifts.

• Like 1