New Year’s Day roll call..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

45 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

IMO, If there is a bar and it is not used or the rider was not wearing a helmet, the rider was not all that concerned with staying alive. 

It's human nature, especially for adolescents, to have the mindset "it won't happen to me". As I get older I realize that yes, it can happen.

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

B. Rad from Malibu’s most wanted looks like DMX compared to you...

I had no idea what you were talking about and looked up B. Rad on YouTube. Found the perfect comment:

"I couldn't watch this movie. it's just to cringie. and there's actually people like him out there"

Edited by saltyant

Of course it was the riders fault. Would have been blues fault if the chair fell from the cable. 

I think the biggest cause of death is blunt force trauma.  Hitting a tree, lift tower, solid object.  In places like the Rockies and the alps I would think that avalanches are the greatest killer. 

Couple comments online are saying he had a seizure and that caused him to fall. Not confirmed that it is true though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, mute1080 said:

True story. I was skeptical earlier today when I read you can microwave your phone for 1 minute and it gives you a full battery. I shit you not, it worked like a charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. I did that on New Year's Eve. Better fireworks than Woodstone! 

• Like 2