1/1/19...fun mild day

3 hours ago, indiggio said:

What gets me is that people on detachables will try to put the bar up a few towers before the top where you're still some 20' above the ground.
Really you could leave the bar down until you get into the station and still have time to put it up and get off.

When i ride with strangers, I keep my skis on the bar until we're almost in the station just to torque the other people on the chair.
If they say something to me, I just ask: "Would you want to fall from this height?"

Those are usually the same people who upon getting on at the bottom yank the bar down so quickly you hardly have a chance to get seated, then raise the bar way early. Every time I have seen that it has the feel of them being afraid of the lift. Once when I was on the 6 alone, I left the bar down until the chair detached in the station which scared the lift attendant enough for him to come running out of his shack just as I raised the bar.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, antman12 said:

Thats really terrible news to hear. condolences. 

Hard to write a report after that news but... Today was a blast! Took one run and figured Id wait in the corral for the PASR crew which turned out to be Doug, Jeff, JFDan, MBike Mike, snowbunski. Then we lost MBike and bunski, picked up TP4 along the way and me and TP4 ended up taking like 6+? laps together after the rest went to the lot. @theprogram4 nice meeting you brotha.

@mbike-ski thanks again for the balboa sandwich.

4RpnN1.gif

Good meeting you too dude.  Hope to see you around this season.

Yesterday was a great day of riding.  New Years Day at blue is always great because there are even less people there than the average weekday morning.