1/3/19. Soft, wet, and sunny

mute1080

Arrived at lower lot at 7:45 AM because I’m still in holiday mode. Watched videos of Jackson hole till 830. The Bethlehem Ford guy, Eclaire, and Clifford the Big Red Dad we’re in the house. First chair up had light fog, halfway down Main it started raining. Second run down Paradise you could barely see because of the rain and the fog was so thick. Third run, the sun came out and stayed out.

Drop the skis off at True Blue for an edge and hot wax. Saved three fidy thanks to the season pass.

Snow wasn’t terrible and it was empty so it was a good start to the day. On the drive out, LT Police had some kind of set up going on with a cruiser in the halfpipe parking lot and someone pulled over in the Penn DOT lot.

Ski you this weekend.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Arrived at lower lot at 7:45 AM because I’m still in holiday mode. Watched videos of Jackson hole till 830. The Bethlehem Ford guy, Eclaire, and Clifford the Big Red Dad we’re in the house. First chair up had light fog, halfway down Main it started raining. Second run down Paradise you could barely see because of the rain and the fog was so thick. Third run, the sun came out and stayed out.

Drop the skis off at True Blue for an edge and hot wax. Saved three fidy thanks to the season pass.

Snow wasn’t terrible and it was empty so it was a good start to the day. On the drive out, LT Police had some kind of set up going on with a cruiser in the halfpipe parking lot and someone pulled over in the Penn DOT lot.

Ski you this weekend.

Nice report. Glad you saved tree fiddy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mute1080 said:

Ski you this weekend.

They had a checkpoint near the ski shop on a Thursday morning?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I've seen people pulled over near that intersection in the past week or so.  Most of the cars have been stopped just south of 946 on Blue Mountain Drive.  There are VASCAR lines just south of there, at the intersection of BMD and Charles Dr I believe.  

Good to know. I usually fly through there in the mornings. Might need to leave a few minutes earlier this week. 

• Like 1

Ski you this weekend.

I love that you're posting dude.

I'll be there in a little bit

8 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

How bout "Jackass" by Beck dedicated to you instead?

I was watching a show the other day about 80s and 90s music and it talked a lot about how U2 revolutionized the rock/pop rock culture both with concerts and music videos. Interesting to watch. Definitely a talented group. 

• Like 1

I was watching a show the other day about 80s and 90s music and it talked a lot about how U2 revolutionized the rock/pop rock culture both with concerts and music videos. Interesting to watch. Definitely a talented group. 

The Zoo TV Tour in 92 blew my 14 year old mind into a million pieces.