1/5-1/6 weekend roll call thread!!!!

Hey All,

It’s almost another weekend, anybody going to be at Blue mountain the true mountain? They still have 22 runs open.  The weather looks nice on Sunday.  Tomorrow looks like probable rain.  I’ll be up Sunday for sure, tomorrow based on how the radar looks in the AM and if they’re even open. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

I think i will pass on Saturday right now.  i'm up in the air for Sunday.  Up until Tuesday this week, my knee has been good.  Now its gone the other way.  Utah bound on Wednesday, so im not sure if i should rest it up, or see exactly how this is gonna work.  

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

That requires parking in the lower lot and not being a little bitch. Also, bring fruit by the foot for everyone or don’t eat it in front of us.

Hey Salty gave me captains wafers last year but would have been nice if he would have offered me fruit by the foot or at least a couple inches of it.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hey Salty gave me captains wafers last year but would have been nice if he would have offered me fruit by the foot or at least a couple inches of it.  

The problem is it's difficult to break a Fruit by the Foot into two pieces without someone else touching one of the halves. I guess we could both grab an end but then it's harder to separate it cleanly, or the broken piece might be significantly shorter or longer than intended.