1/5-1/6 weekend roll call thread!!!!

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

The problem is it's difficult to break a Fruit by the Foot into two pieces without someone else touching one of the halves. I guess we could both grab an end but then it's harder to separate it cleanly, or the broken piece might be significantly shorter or longer than intended.

Correct 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

The problem is it's difficult to break a Fruit by the Foot into two pieces without someone else touching one of the halves. I guess we could both grab an end but then it's harder to separate it cleanly, or the broken piece might be significantly shorter or longer than intended.

Bring more than 1?  Just thinking outside the box on this one.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

I've read all the new posts and watched all the videos and it's pouring rain outside.

Guess I'll take down the Christmas tree, crack a beer, jerk off and take a nap.

I’m doing all those things except cracking a beer and taking down the Christmas tree.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty see you tomorrow morning.  You have all day to buy up plenty of fruit by the foot to handout to PASRs in the lot..might even earn you an impromptu backrub from Nastar Glenn. 

Ok, cant wait to ski 1 or 2 runs on sugar and then maybe eat fruit by the foot in the parking lot!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Ok. Can I park in Steeze's spot? I don't know who owns which spot.

Yeah if you beat me there it’s your spot...Root has secured atomic Jeff’s spot before.  One time he was so excited about it but turned out Jeff was in San Francisco “on business”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1