1/5/19....butter

AtomicSkier

It was just Jonathan Lawson and myself for a quick morning session.  It was moist as fuck.  Snow conditions were beautiful though.  MS was super smooth and GSS's favorite color....butter.  We lapped that enjoying effortless turns in great visibility.  Quick session as the waterproofing in our crap old ski gear wasn't quite up to par.  Nevertheless, worth getting a little wet for good turns.

I then went to the Lehigh Gap and ran 13.11 miles on the D&L.  At one point it was a full downpour and I was getting even moister.  I'm ready for sausage in my mouth tomorrow after skiing all 22 runs.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Probably wasnt the best afternoon to go skiing. The forecaster clearing lasted long enough to do one run then started raining while on lift. Did run 2, now taking break. Deep slush on trails. Some brown spots on Lazy. Kids made it down Falls with no falls - their first double black at Blue 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eaf said:

1/15/18. But someone has recharged the flux capacitor, so welcome back.

I guess you meant 1/5/18 but close enough. Excellent post with brilliant originality. 10/10. When are you skiing at True Blue? Tomorrow morning? Are you still skiing on your Atomics?