1/7/19 Zee Guns

RootDKJ

Got to Blue at 845 this morning to sunny skies and lots of snowmaking. Still lots of sugar everywhere. Lazy Mile is closed for top to bottom resurfacing. Main St kinda sucked so I did a lot of Paradise runs and two down Burma.

Blowing on Upper Tuts Lane, Middle and Lower Razors, Lazy, pole fan guns on main, midway, the chute, paradise, park next to lift, shuttle.

e80b28c1098c64676a55217338cbd28f.jpg

Pipe Schiff and I were looking at seems to be leaking nicely.

e90b6521b025000df8f27006b24aaf5f.jpg

05cb4a179926c6317439c11e17f14309.jpg

3cc03271bdf09b972a605e218f9ca5a2.jpg

f0b6bc22d3adc86d0bc8e2cf06e97d2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

That leaky pipe is kind of disappointing. They had it opened up yesterday, so someone didn't do a good job and then they reburied it. Dumb. Fix it when it's open, now they have to waste more time and money to open that up again and do it right. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Schif said:

That leaky pipe is kind of disappointing. They had it opened up yesterday, so someone didn't do a good job and then they reburied it. Dumb. Fix it when it's open, now they have to waste more time and money to open that up again and do it right. 

My first thought when I saw the pic...”weren’t they fixing this yesterday?”

also looked like they were doing some digging in the lower park too. 

10 minutes ago, Schif said:

Yeah, we saw sparks flying and everything.  As much as it was leaking, the gun above it was cranking all morning long.

Update 

9 hours ago, saltyant said:

Look Steeze I was checking out Blue's webcams for snowmaking (This is great!!!) and they now have an app for your stats.

image.png.e9f3487fe84ef2be365e79241b3be52f.png

It doesn't work.  You have to use another app to record stats.

Just record stats here.  Simple, easy, free. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1