PASR Goes Meadow Skipping

toast21602

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 2:30 PM, toast21602 said:

@JFskiDan, @AtomicSkier, and I are all enroot to SLC right now. Should be a great trip away from the beast coast and skiing on some real snow. Likely will be returning with goggle tans and hangovers. 

Sitting in Denver airport now, at a bar that couldn’t be more fitting for a PASR trip : Root Down.

Stay tuned for updates.

60BE750A-E6FD-43D6-968E-791E4C261EA2.jpeg

I am looking forward to T.R.s and pictures.

My knee is a mess, but i made it through skiing this morning. Called it quits a little early so i can ski again tomorrow. Really good morning, it would be way better without knee issues, but im here, and i plan on making the most of it. Deer Valley is the freindliest place i have ever been to. So many people told me to have a great day. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

My knee is a mess, but i made it through skiing this morning. Called it quits a little early so i can ski again tomorrow. Really good morning, it would be way better without knee issues, but im here, and i plan on making the most of it. Deer Valley is the freindliest place i have ever been to. So many people told me to have a great day. 

How much were lift tickets?  It used to be called Deer Valet..