Thursday night roll call thread...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

After a long three day break from skiing I’ll be back at Blue mountain the true mountain tonight.  Will anybody else be in the house?  I should be there like 630ish would be great if the guns are blasting..really great!!!

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Skied from open until 11 am. It was a little windy. Snow was being blown on Razors, Central park, Terrain Run, and various random spots. The open trails mostly had been resurfaced so every thing was very good. Paradise, Lazy, Main Street, Come Around, Midway, and Burma were nice. Falls, Tut's, and Chute were a little hard but decent, Home stretch got slightly sugary but not bad. Skied directly onto the six almost every lap, small crowd. Razors should be open this weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, zzslope said:

Skied from open until 11 am. It was a little windy. Snow was being blown on Razors, Central park, Terrain Run, and various random spots. The open trails mostly had been resurfaced so every thing was very good. Paradise, Lazy, Main Street, Come Around, Midway, and Burma were nice. Falls, Tut's, and Chute were a little hard but decent, Home stretch got slightly sugary but not bad. Skied directly onto the six almost every lap, small crowd. Razors should be open this weekend.

Wow that much coverage on Razors already???   Hard to believe. 

1 hour ago, zzslope said:

TFTI. If I had to ski sugar one more time I was selling my RTMs. So stoked for night skiing, surely it's going to be radical.

Edited by saltyant

Just now, saltyant said:

TFTI. If I had to ski sugar one more time I was selling my RTMs. So stoked for night skiing, it's surely going to be radical.

Dude there’s still gonna be sugar..but you just have to adjust your technique to ski it...maybe you’ll actually ski a run or two with me tonight...not hold up and wait till I’m ahead...what time is your ETA Salty??

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

TFTI. If I had to ski sugar one more time I was selling my RTMs. So stoked for night skiing, surely it's going to be radical.

Theres lots of people here that can guide you to a ski that would suit you better for those conditions. 

Wait, did we already play this game?

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Dude there’s still gonna be sugar..but you just have to adjust your technique to ski it...maybe you’ll actually ski a run or two with me tonight...not hold up and wait till I’m ahead...what time is your ETA Salty??

Probably 6:30. First I have to stop at the subway in Jim Thrope and eat a footlong Eye-talian sub with lettuce, termaters, jalapenno peppers, and onions with oil and vinegar. Then I'll flip a coin to decide if I should take the Palmerton exit or keep going to Timberline road to the Upper Lot. Then maybe we can ski together for 1 nanosecond as you whiz past me at 70 mph!