Thursday night roll call thread...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Great day of riding this morning.  Rode from 8:30-11:00 with vtmark.  Had to be off the slopes by 11:00 at the latest and we run into shadows at 10:55, hopefully take some runs with him this weekend.  Some of the best and coldest conditions of the season.  Blowing was still going when we left.  Blowing on razors, lower park, half pipe run, and fan guns at intersections all over the mountain 

• Like 3

Oh and people saying Blue blew a lot of snow on Razors..whatever you’re smoking can I have some of it..gosh...they wanted to get it open by Saturday and the head groomer said no way it needs a lot more snow...all the wind today snowmaking production was not great.  Also the Urea they sprayed on falls made it about the iciest I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh and people saying Blue blew a lot of snow on Razors..whatever you’re smoking can I have some of it..gosh...they wanted to get it open by Saturday and the head groomer said no way it needs a lot more snow...all the wind today snowmaking production was not great.  Also the Urea they sprayed on falls made it about the iciest I’ve ever seen. 

The wind is doing them no favors.

4 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Icey?

Yes.

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t know but I’ve never seen Indiggio check his speed so much before the falls.  It was spicy. 

The only 2 times I was off my board were the ten yards before the knuckle of falls and sliding my ass down falls....SMH.

3 minutes ago, antman12 said:

The only 2 times I was off my board were the ten yards before the knuckle of falls and sliding my ass down falls....SMH.

Still no falls this season for me not even on the falls..knocking on my hardwood floors three times and I did a little hot dogging today.  

I didn’t see Salty until more than an hour into my session today but there were at least 500 salty lookalikes ranging in age from 11 to 47

6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t know but I’ve never seen Indiggio check his speed so much before the falls.  It was spicy. 

The only reason I speed checked was because there were people sliding down on their asses (probably Antman :-)) the first time over.
I didn't want to hit anyone, so speed check was a must.

Chute was the same.  I came over the lip and there was a boarder sitting right there in the middle of the slope.

Pocono powder scraped off down to ice and a million stupid high school kids with no ability to negotiate the conditions made for one interesting evening at Blue.

Edited by indiggio
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Pocono powder scraped off down to ice and a million stupid high school kids with no ability to negotiate the conditions made for one interesting evening at Blue.

That is what I forgot in my T.R., when I left at 11am yesterday I saw at a tour bus in the valley lot.

2 minutes ago, zzslope said:

That is what I forgot in my T.R., when I left at 11am yesterday I saw at a tour bus in the valley lot.

The buses were crazy last night!
I came around the bottom corner on Mountain Drive to see what had to be like 20+ of them in the auxiliary lot.