Storm coming...can someone post that video....

tnt

5 minutes ago, zzslope said:

NOAA says snow, sleet, and freezing rain all day Sunday.

We’ll see this isn’t my first rodeo.  Five days out they always make these into 36+ hour long duration events and when the storm occurs they seem to wrap up way faster.  It it precipitates all day Sunday that would be great.  

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

We’ll see this isn’t my first rodeo.  Five days out they always make these into 36+ hour long duration events and when the storm occurs they seem to wrap up way faster.  It it precipitates all day Sunday that would be great.  

An all day Sunday event would be great, especially for blue's bottom line on Monday. 

The Thursday/Friday thing has a big impact on how the weekend thing lines up.  I think the most certain thing to say at this time is there might be a little bit of fresh for some nice turns Friday morning.  There will be some additional precipitation over the weekend as well.  If you want to make yourself crazy, keep looking at weather forecasts.  

3 current forecasts as of 11 am 1/15.

Wunderground - image.png.b7da244bb0c4463be35a89e9caa49f19.png (same as Weather.com)

Accuweather - image.png.6b6e8521f0796ce241ca26fac46c1613.png Thursday PM they have 1.5" snow.  

NOAA - image.png.d19e73a0a7e83893a0c4a71a765d7636.png

Take your pick.  Or, blend them together, and you probably will get a likely outcome.  3 different forecasts, using 3 different models.