Storm coming...can someone post that video....

tnt

10 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Should be in the 15th anniversary thread. 

My favorite part of this video is you guys ripping under the Burma/Main Street chair. It actually had me so curious I rode that lift last week to check out the terrain under that lift. Minus like 2 rocks its damn near perfect. I'm definitely going to ride it if we ever get enough snow.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

And that wasn’t from a 24”+ storm. 

No?  How much was that then?  Was that the year we had just boat loads of snow and cold?  So base was great?

So looking forward, thoughts on this weekend storm?  Might be close to the ice/snow line for pokes and cats.

5 minutes ago, tnt said:

No?  How much was that then?  Was that the year we had just boat loads of snow and cold?  So base was great?

So looking forward, thoughts on this weekend storm?  Might be close to the ice/snow line for pokes and cats.

6-8” at opening total around a foot and yes there was a nice base from previous storms.  The huge storm was 2016

This weekends storm is too far out to know what will happen...but likely will be a mix. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

17 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow...I’m sure the drive up Sunday morning will be fine. Most of the storm should be over with by then. Looks like maybe some pow pow Friday morning as well. 

NOAA says snow, sleet, and freezing rain all day Sunday.

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow...I’m sure the drive up Sunday morning will be fine. Most of the storm should be over with by then. Looks like maybe some pow pow Friday morning as well. 

ok. i was under the impression the heavy stuff was saturday night into sunday.  i was worried i wouldnt get to ride til sunday night

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I was in Jackson hole for that one.  

it was amazing and not amazing at the same time.  amazing cause it was the deepest PA snow ive ever ridden, the heaviest falling snow I have ever been in, and a crazy drive both to and from blue.  it was not amazing because the snow was too deep to get any speed and no off trail stuff was in play.  most of the time i rode down the mountain was getting slowed down by snow up to my knees.  razors and challenge were not in play cause the notorious wind that blows up them was in full force that day.  sides of bottom of paradise were waist deep