1/15..challenge open..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun night sesssion at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot around 640pm and in the house were Atomic Jeff, Shadows, Steve(guy who brewed beer for sausage Sunday) and Johnny Law.  The temperature was in the upper 20s to start and fell into the lower 20s during the session

The snowmaking cannons were blasting on Razors, nightmare-dreamweaver, switchback, tubing, Widowmaker and Central Park...lower park is just about ready and razors is just about ready as well.  Challenge is now open and was in ok condition for its first day..the cookies were pushed to the sides and it was pretty much frozen granuler but smooth.  Main Street was nice on the top slick in the middle and nice lower.  Lazy had pretty much packed powder and paradise had the best snow and we were even treeated to fresh cord one run on the right side.  

I skied a total of 10 runs between 7-840..4 paradise, 3 main streets, 2 lazy to the falls and one challenge. After skiing we hung out in the lot until just about 10 had some beers and ended up being just about the last people there since they close at 9 early in the week.  All in all pretty good skiing and good fun.  I’ll be back Thursday night and looking like there could be some pow pow on friday morning. JADIP

4E71EF61-9C4F-419F-90F7-D56189A1C84B.jpeg

• Like 5