1/16/19 - a whole new world

toast21602

0ac5f72bd8d38c53425d2f734ace918d.gif

I’ve been away from this place for a week and it looks 100x better. They are pushing out Razors/back, lower park, Central Park, and blowing on NMDW, Switchback, and still parts of Razors along with other random fan guns. Challenge is a nice addition and WidowMaker is open as well. I guess the only things not being targeted right now are Sidewinder and Lower Sidewinder?

Conditions were decent this morning compared to other Blue Mountain days. Challenge was cookies but then it was closed for a few race team elites. Everything else was 7/10 for grooming and snow quality. Flurries were flying all morning and it was cloudy. Called it quits at 10:00 before I have to head in to work.

0906379e906961236c0517a935ed5e0b.jpg

780460401ef38b4713530c2fb9b8fd28.jpg

e05d9b0daf3ebeaa1365bc8e9af6d7ca.jpg

I’ll probably be up Friday morning next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Dreamweaver 2008-09 season...nightmare 2009-10 season. 

Correct. In summer 2008 the resort implemented a $3.1 million upgrade for the 2008-2009 ski season. It included improvements to the resort's snowmaking equipment, a newly built dining facility, and the addition of a new intermediate trail between Razor's Edge and Paradise named Dreamweaver.[6]

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Correct. In summer 2008 the resort implemented a $3.1 million upgrade for the 2008-2009 ski season. It included improvements to the resort's snowmaking equipment, a newly built dining facility, and the addition of a new intermediate trail between Razor's Edge and Paradise named Dreamweaver.[6]

What’s the new dining facility??

Just now, RootDKJ said:

I thought that was the season before.  Only rain man remembers for sure.

Why am I the only person that remembers anything.  Root the season ski patrol aired was the year the ski patrollers at Blue were the worst 2008-09 and that was also your first season regularly skiing at Blue.  Remember you carpooled up to blue on Root Friday with Hardline from Alpinezone.  That’s back when you were a gaper. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Shadows said:

Totally forgot about sammy lol

Him, Matt Stunt, Maggie Stoudt, BigBen Fat, Michael Maniscalco..that’s back when Blue had a Park scene.  No serious park riders are gonna call blue home anymore.  It’s almost 2 months into the season and they have one booter. 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Him, Matt Stunt, Maggie Stoudt, BigBen Fat, Michael Maniscalco..that’s back when Blue had a Park scene.  No serious park riders are gonna call blue home anymore.  It’s almost 2 months into the season and they have one booter. 

that being said, blue will always be referred to as Booter Mountain, aka The Boot

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Why am I the only person that remembers anything.  Root the season ski patrol aired was the year the ski patrollers at Blue were the worst 2008-09 and that was also your first season regularly skiing at Blue.  Remember you carpooled up to blue on Root Friday with Hardline from Alpinezone.  That’s back when you were a gaper. 

What is he now?