1/17/19. Suns out, good snow.

mute1080

Arrived at 8:20 AM to 18° and sunny skies. Saw TP4, VTMark and bethlehem Ford guy in the house. Got the second chair up and went to Challenge first. Some cookies and some uneven grooming but I’m happy it’s open. Hit that that twice and then went to Main Street. Main Street was a perfect groomer. Smooth, dry snow. Lazy and Paradise we’re also really nice but Main Street was my ROTD. New trails open for me included Challenge, Lower Park, and the crossover under the 6 pack from Home Stretch to Lower Park.

Blowing was on NMDW, Lower Sidewinder, Switchback, and a couple spots on open trails. Razors was still being pushed out with 2 cats on it.

Skied until 10 and now I’m off to work. I’ll be back at it Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Lower park looks goooooooooooood, cant wait to ride it. Also, the riders right rail line looks awesome with rails that should be challenging enough to keep the noobs off of them and ruining the lips.

They don’t care, all they see is the lip and thing it’s a jump and side hit it. 

You leaving? Go to bonn I'll buy you a beer before heading up tonight

Just walked back to the lot.
Going to enjoy some tickle parts and decide if I need to punish my quads some more. Whole shit ton of busses pulling in. Around 2 there were a bunch of busses leaving so I had a really nice clear window for almost 2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk