Weekend roll call thread 1/19-1/20

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,    

It’s almost another weekend is anybody gonna be at Blue mountain the true mountain?  Saturday is a definite for me..Sunday is up in the air...looks the the possibility of several hours of rain or ice Sunday morning..but it’s 48 hours away it could change.  For those of you who haven’t been to Blue in awhile..you’ll be pleasently surprised by all the recent snowmaking.  

484EC70E-5D95-4751-B0C5-9CE97C05E47B.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, Johnny Law said:

I'll be there sat, and MLK sunday is a mystery box. I'm a gambling man though most times

im trying to figure when, if at all, on sunday will be safe for me to attempt the trip to blue.  as of now it is looking like my regular sunday morning opening, then get home ASAP before the mass freeze in the afternoon.  4 seasons ago i literally missed the epic ice storm/80 car pile up on the school kill by like 20 minutes on my way to blue

44 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Saturdays the day unless you wanna ski in sleet freezing rain and rain and deal with a terrible drive. 

If that weather forecast hold will skip Sunday. But Sat may well be impossible for family reasons. 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski