Weekend roll call thread 1/19-1/20

GrilledSteezeSandwich

im trying to figure when, if at all, on sunday will be safe for me to attempt the trip to blue.  as of now it is looking like my regular sunday morning opening, then get home ASAP before the mass freeze in the afternoon.  4 seasons ago i literally missed the epic ice storm/80 car pile up on the school kill by like 20 minutes on my way to blue

(Unpaid) NOAA forecast has the conversion from snow to sleet to freezing rain happening before sun up on Sunday. Kicker is some models still showing all snow in LV. But coming from philly no way that holds. I got the same deal from jersey so probably only Saturday for me. MLK I’m cape-bound
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I like my CRV. Handles well, good in snow with good tires. Not sure I’d want a car that our mechanic down the road couldn’t work on. 🙂

My wife loves it too. I find it just ok. 

Edited by RootDKJ

im debating what time to ride tomorrow.  looks like rain at blue til about 10, then a drop below freezing at noon.  as of now im guessing i will ride in the rain for 2 hours, then get home before the freeze.  just sucks having to ride in the only 2 hours of the day there will be rain while blue is open

Gonna be tits deep in the 802, south and central VT looks like the sweetspot. We should see at least a footy or more in the notch. Got my new mittens and gloves. Hiking over to Stowe for a couple hours Sunday and meeting up with a crew. Then a few finish laps at Smuggs. Monday might be a wind hold/frostbite situation with (-20) - (-35) windchill. Advanced spiciness! Midweek has another potential powder dump in the wings. Best January evah!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

im debating what time to ride tomorrow.  looks like rain at blue til about 10, then a drop below freezing at noon.  as of now im guessing i will ride in the rain for 2 hours, then get home before the freeze.  just sucks having to ride in the only 2 hours of the day there will be rain while blue is open

I'll bring trash bags!

• Like 2