Rummys Birthday Update

rummy

The conditions at Elk are Fantastic. 10 trails open from the top, 2 more will open for the weekend probably. Both parks are now open and the surface tow is open in the big park.  Groomed packed powder on all slopes. Upper Tunk is now groomed after about a week of being allowed to bump up.

Temps were a brisk 18* up top when we started yesterday, but no wind and breaking sunshine for a "10" day. 

As usual on weekdays there were no crowds. I only saw one bus this whole season during the days. I imagine there were more school groups during the evening sessions. I haven't skied weekends so no comment on buses then, although overall weekend crowds have been reported as light.

The Yukon Jack's were smooth sipping and the beer was cold...    Just Another Season in Paradise!!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Yes, Happy Birthday! 

I know you said you haven't been skiing weekends, but I sure hope you are able to get out this weekend. Looks like a good one for Elk! 

This could turn out very well for Elk.....possibly Montage as well.  

7 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Yes, Happy Birthday! 

I know you said you haven't been skiing weekends, but I sure hope you are able to get out this weekend. Looks like a good one for Elk! 

Sorry to say I won't make it this weekend.   1 2" -18"  of true perder.....   Thanks for the wishes.