The official 2019 PASR Day @ Elk thread

RidgeRacer

26 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

I’ll meet ya there. Fastest for me is 33 to 380 so I get to skip the tolls. Anywhere specific to park? I’ve never been there(surprising, I know).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As soon as you get to parking lot, look for my red Mazda and I'll show you where to park. At that time of the morning you won't be able to miss me. What are you driving?

• Like 1

Printable $5 coupon, not sure if it works on Morning or Day ticket or only Extended. I think we will probably get the Day ticket, we ski slow and might want to go back out after lunch

https://www.skipa.com/plan-a-trip/media-center-press-room/documents-downloads/coupons/73-midweek-coupon/file

Can't tell from their site if they consider weekdays M-F or SU-Th. The only place that mentions it is the 2 day tickets

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Printable $5 coupon, not sure if it works on Morning or Day ticket or only Extended. I think we will probably get the Day ticket, we ski slow and might want to go back out after lunch

https://www.skipa.com/plan-a-trip/media-center-press-room/documents-downloads/coupons/73-midweek-coupon/file

Can't tell from their site if they consider weekdays M-F or SU-Th. The only place that mentions it is the 2 day tickets

Enjorales with the PASR blue light special for the win...

Much appreciated...I'll surely try it.
0dbf11dec97c87c8443e461ea511ad3f.jpg

26 minutes ago, phillycore said:

Damn it....just got a reminder email that I rsvp to be at Talen Energy stadium at 7pm to get my season ticket package.

This might be a challenging task...

You're a VIP over there. They can surely be flexible with you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

Mon thru Friday are weekdays I'm pretty sure.

3 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm stoked for tomorrow. Rummy how are conditions up there. Everything is open right?

Everything but Lehigh, which is only open with enough natural snow. I haven't been up all week but should be Spring conditions. They blew plenty of snow and I don't expect any bare spots.

@phillycore Unless one of the Union players will be there to personally provide you with the tickets then take you out for a steak dinner and a comedy show at the sugar house...no excuses. Ski you there.

Rumor has it that Bono and Edge are making an appearance as a season kickoff PR thing.
Definitely worth skipping for skiing followed by a brewery trip.

My kid might not think so though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, phillycore said:

Rumor has it that Bono and Edge are making an appearance as a season kickoff PR thing.

Ski you tomorrow!

• Like 1

If Bono and Edge were there I'd probably be camping in a tent outside of the stadium.

• Haha 1

Sounds like a plan Rummy. Is the lower lot the first lot you see when pulling in..on your left (where you pick up the Elk cart).
I'll be parked in the 1st lot on the right as you pull in. Red Mazda..

41° and a shower now at TLCITW, we just pulled in for the night.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1