The official 2019 PASR Day @ Elk thread

RidgeRacer

59 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Alright roll call for Thursday 2-7...

Rummy
Mute
Shadows
Ridgeracer (just took the day off so I'm going regardless)
Toast?
Schif?
Antman?
His Rootness?

Who else??

Unfortunately a weekday will be tough for me as I'm already taking a lot of my PTO days during the winter. If it ends up being Friday the 8th I can probably call in sick.

Tentatively a NO  :banghead

50 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Same. I’ve never been to this part of Vermont. 

The vertical drop is 162 feet less than Blue so you might not like it. Plus there aren't any double blacks and the black runs aren't very steep. But I always enjoy going there because the snow is good and I like the rural setting and almost nonexistent crowds. 

Edited by saltyant

15 minutes ago, saltyant said:

The vertical drop is 162 feet less than Blue so you might not like it. Plus there aren't any double blacks and the black runs aren't very steep. But I always enjoy going there because the snow is good and I like the rural setting and almost nonexistent crowds. 

IDGAF about vert. It will just be a nice change of scenery and something new with my PASR friends. 

• Like 4

Toast is going to have a blast at Elk...I can see him ripping slalom, mohawk, Iroquois etc.
  • Thanks 1